BLACK & WHITE BUSINESS CARD
Black & White Business Card, Personalized Business card , customized Business Card for your business, high Resolution Digital
Thank you for stopping by, please read all the instruction before making any purchase.
★ ★ ★ ABOUT THIS LISTING ★ ★ ★
Personalized Business Card with your own Business details ready to be printed.!
You will receive:
2 High Resolution JPEG file of the front
and back of the business card
2 high resolution PDF file of the front
and back of business card.
All files are 300 Dpi Resolution and ready to be printed on printing
company, online vendor or at home/business
We offer unlimited Revisions
★ ★ ★ HOW TO ORDER ★ ★ ★
1. Add all the information for the Business card in the customization section of the listing
2. Purchase this listing
3. Within 24-48 hours you will receive your printable files via email. Then you can print as many as you like!
★ ★ ★ TURNAROUND TIMES ★ ★ ★
24-48 hours files delivery via Etsy Email
★ ★ ★ SAVING AND UPLOADING YOUR FILE(S) ★ ★ ★
Simply save/download the file to your computer, USB flash drive or disk. From there you can print to your home computer, upload to an online printing vendor or take into a printing vendor to have printed for you.
PLEASE READ: Please keep in mind that cell phone providers and iPad providers tend to condense/reduce attachments/files sizes. This may be due to the storage space allotted on the devices. Not sure. This may cause issues (and has with previous clients) when trying to upload to an online printing vendor as the file will no longer be the original 300DPI file size (huge) required by online printing vendors. This is an issue with your provider and is not reflected on the actual file size emailed to you by me. My recommendation is to upload/download the file(s) from a computer to eliminate this issue.
RELEASE FORM WILL NOT BE PROVIDED
★ ★ ★ PLEASE NOTE ★ ★ ★
• Due to different monitor calibrations and printer setups, output colors may vary.
• Refunds cannot be provided after delivery of digital image due to the nature of the product.
★ ★ ★ OUR PROMISE ★ ★ ★
We promise you would be very happy with the final product. We would do all the changes needed for your item to be perfect for your event/celebration. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal.
★ ★ ★ COPYRIGHT INFORMATION★ ★ ★
You are paying for our time, effort and knowledge to design, not for the characters or images used. All our products are for your PERSONAL USE ONLY and cannot be resold, shared or given away. Please do not copy our design. All of our products have been created by Kre8tive Handz. All copyrights and trademarks or the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold. This Item is not a licensed product. We do not sell or claim ownership over the characters used in our designs. The belong to their respective copyright holders
2-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Last updated 27 February 2021.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Quickbook, Bookeeping Service
USPS, Shipping Service
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at email@example.com , or by mail at my physical address 6103 Summerset Drive, Midland MI 48640 addressed to Infinity Studios, LLC.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Juan Idoyaga, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Juanidoyaga@infinitymstudios.com.
MONDAY 9AM - 8PM EST
TUESDAY 9AM - 8PM EST
WEDNESDAY 9AM - 8PM EST
THURSDAY 9AM - 8PM EST
FRIDAY 9AM - 8PM EST
SATURDAY 9AM - 5PM EST
* We are available to reply to your messages, so feel free to send us a message after hours and Sundays
Turnaround varies depending on the product. please read the product listing description as we list the turnaround in each product.
turnaround times might be longer in certain situations, depending on the amount of orders in a the moment. If that is the case we will contact you to update you.