10 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES IMAGE BUNDLE - SVG - EPS - DXF - PDF - PNG
Inspirational Quotes Image Bundle, Inspiration SVG, DXF, PNG Cut Files Images, Cricut files, Silhouette Studio files, Instant download
Thank you for stopping by, please read all the instruction before making any purchase.
----- ABOUT THIS LISTING -----
This listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD of 10 image files. Design and text in files is black unless requested otherwise.
You can use this file to create your own project
You can use these files to create, cut or print items for personal use
You will get a 5 zip folder with the following files:
If for any reason you are unhappy, dissatisfied, or need assistance, please send me a message and I will be happy to help in any way that I can!
Files can be download instantly. No Physical Item will be deliver
Personal use only – Not to Resold
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Last updated 27 February 2021.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Quickbook, Bookeeping Service
USPS, Shipping Service
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at email@example.com , or by mail at my physical address 6103 Summerset Drive, Midland MI 48640 addressed to Infinity Studios, LLC.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Juan Idoyaga, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Juanidoyaga@infinitymstudios.com.
MONDAY 9AM - 8PM EST
TUESDAY 9AM - 8PM EST
WEDNESDAY 9AM - 8PM EST
THURSDAY 9AM - 8PM EST
FRIDAY 9AM - 8PM EST
SATURDAY 9AM - 5PM EST
* We are available to reply to your messages, so feel free to send us a message after hours and Sundays
Turnaround varies depending on the product. please read the product listing description as we list the turnaround in each product.
turnaround times might be longer in certain situations, depending on the amount of orders in a the moment. If that is the case we will contact you to update you.